Hospital Warrior: How to Get the Best Care for Your Loved One will make you a strong, successful advocate—ready to take charge, act with confidence and move mountains for someone you love.
Hospitals can be scary—even terrifying—for patients, families and friends.
Bonnie Friedman knows the fear and worry firsthand. She's lived through it 14 times over 24 years, fighting for her husband's wellbeing. Now she's sharing her hard-won wisdom.
This book will help you be a strong, successful advocate ready to...
• COPE: Take care of yourself during a stressful time
• UNDERSTAND: Communicate effectively with doctors and nurses
• PARTICIPATE: Be an integral member of the care team
• MANAGE: Make the most of what the hospital has to offer
• ACT: Know what to do if things go wrong
• PLAN: Prepare for discharge and next steps
Hospital Warrior is a practical guide to advocating for a loved one. It is also a story of love, family and thriving. (more)